New Global Crowdfunding Bitcoin Platform Generating 84 BITCOIN each per MONTH for Members with 62 people in filled in their Matrix! Today April 14, 2017 BITCOIN=$1,187.43 That's $99,744+ per Month for YOU. How fast can you build your team of family and friends? ONE TIME $150 donation to your friend to become a member sound?=That's only .1 Bitcoin Experts predict each coin to be worth $5000 by December! Get multiple Bitcoin this year with us!
HEALING SEED NETWORK's April 2017
Highest Paying Passive Income Opportunities on The Net!
#1 BITCOIN FUNDING TEAM
WHAT IS BITCOIN FUNDING TEAM?
Bitcoin Funding Team is focused on making a difference in our friend's lives, one friend at a time. We are bringing together a community of like-minded friends who also have a desire to make a difference in the lives of their friends.
We have created a crowdfunding platform that will help friends gain funds to support their families and others, pay for unexpected medical bills, housing needs, food and clothing, education needs, transportation need wipe out all their debts, get funds for a special project or the many other worthy causes in this world.
Bitcoin is approximate $1200 now and has grown substantially in the last few years. This is the absolute fastest way to make money online in bitcoin through making donations to help toward great causes of your choice. The members receive 84 bitcoin a month!
Your donation of .1 Bitcoin to enter platform will go to young leaders all across the globe.
We love BITCOIN! Bitcoin can be acquired by ANY AGE--TAX FREE MONEY-- and a currency revolution
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet.
How difficult is it to make a Bitcoin payment?
Bitcoin payments are easier to make than debit or credit card purchase, and can be received without a merchant account. Payments are made from a wallet application, either on your computer or smartphone, by entering the recipient's address, the payment amount, and pressing send. To make it easier to enter a recipient's address, many wallets can obtain the address by scanning a QR code or touching two phones together with NFC technology.
What are the advantages of Bitcoin?
- Payment freedom - It is possible to send and receive bitcoins anywhere in the world at any time. No bank holidays. No borders. No bureaucracy. Bitcoin allows its users to be in full control of their money.
- Choose your own fees - There is no fee to receive bitcoins, and many wallets let you control how large a fee to pay when spending. Higher fees can encourage faster confirmation of your transactions. Fees are unrelated to the amount transferred, so it's possible to send 100,000 bitcoins for the same fee it costs to send 1 bitcoin. Additionally, merchant processors exist to assist merchants in processing transactions, converting bitcoins to fiat currency and depositing funds directly into merchants' bank accounts daily. As these services are based on Bitcoin, they can be offered for much lower fees than with PayPal or credit card networks.
- Fewer risks for merchants - Bitcoin transactions are secure, irreversible, and do not contain customers’ sensitive or personal information. This protects merchants from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent chargebacks, and there is no need for PCI compliance.
- Merchants can easily expand to new markets where either credit cards are not available or fraud rates are unacceptably high. The net results are lower fees, larger markets, and fewer administrative costs.
- Security and control - Bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions; it is impossible for merchants to force unwanted or unnoticed charges as can happen with other payment methods. Bitcoin payments can be made without personal information tied to the transaction. This offers strong protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.
- Transparent and neutral - All information concerning the Bitcoin money supply itself is readily available on the block chain for anybody to verify and use in real-time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is cryptographically secure. This allows the core of Bitcoin to be trusted for being completely neutral, transparent and predictable.
There is simply no Platform out there that generates this much Bitcoin for a super low start up.
Children are welcome to come and start getting donations for your causes and reach out to the world in awareness in the Bitcoin communities.
Make money online, home based business, stay at home mothers, children of all walks of life love Bitcoin!
Why do people trust Bitcoin?
Much of the trust in Bitcoin comes from the fact that it requires no trust at all. Bitcoin is fully open-source and decentralized. This means that anyone has access to the entire source code at any time. Any developer in the world can therefore verify exactly how Bitcoin works. All transactions and bitcoins issued into existence can be transparently consulted in real-time by anyone. All payments can be made without reliance on a third party and the whole system is protected by heavily peer-reviewed cryptographic algorithms like those used for online banking. No organization or individual can control Bitcoin, and the network remains secure even if not all of its users can be trusted.
Can I make money with Bitcoin?
You should never expect to get rich with Bitcoin or any emerging technology. It is always important to be wary of anything that sounds too good to be true or disobeys basic economic rules.
Bitcoin is a growing space of innovation and there are business opportunities that also include risks. There is no guarantee that Bitcoin will continue to grow even though it has developed at a very fast rate so far.
How are bitcoins created?
New bitcoins are generated by a competitive and decentralized process called "mining". This process involves that individuals are rewarded by the network for their services. Bitcoin miners are processing transactions and securing the network using specialized hardware and are collecting new bitcoins in exchange.